The 15th edition of the International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedical Technology (ICBBT 2023) will be held on May 26-28, 2023, in Xi'an, China. Juan Manuel Corchado Rodríguez, director of the BISITE Research Group will participate as publicity chair of the ICBBT, where he will present interesting data on bioinformatics and projects in this field.
Every year, ICBBT brings together innovative academics and industrial experts in the field of Bioinformatics and Biomedical Technology in a shared forum. The main objective of the conference is to promote research and development activities in Bioinformatics and Biomedical Technology. In addition, it also promotes the exchange of scientific information among researchers, developers, engineers, students and professionals working in China and abroad.
In this regard, ICBBT invites you to participate by submitting high quality presentations either orally or in the form of posters. It also welcomes academics and industrial experts who do not wish to present and publish papers to register as listeners and attend all sessions.
The deadline has been extended to March 30, 2023 in order to accept as many bioinformatics-related research papers as possible.
Researchers interested in participating should submit papers related to the following topics:
- Bioinformatics and Computational Biology:
- Protein Structure, Function and Protein Sequence Analysis;
- Protein Interactions, Docking and Function;
- Computational Proteomics;
- DNA and RNA Structure, Function and Sequence Analysis;
- Biomedical Engineering:
- Biomedical Imaging, Processing, Imaging and Visualization;
- Bioelectrical and Neural Engineering
- Biomechanics and Biotransport;
- Methods and Effects.
- Biological Effects of NMR/CT/ECG Technology;
- Other related topics: Biostatistics; Biometry; Biometry; Biomechanics; Biophysics; Biochemistry.
In the last six years, accepted and registered ICBBT papers have been published in ACM Conference Proceedings, which is indexed by Ei Compendex and Scopus. This time they will be published in the International Conference Proceedings, which will be indexed by Ei Compendex and Scopus, and submitted for review by Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index (ISI Web of Science). Checks for more information on the conference website.
- Deadline for submission of papers by March 30, 2023.
- Notification of Acceptance March 25, 2023
- Camera Ready before April 15, 2023
- Deadline for registration by April 15, 2023
- Conference dates May 26-28, 2023