The call to participate in the LAPASSION Project 2020 is now open. The University of Salamanca will grant two scholarships to Higher Education students (USAL’s undergraduate or master's students) who are interested in going to Chile from March 30th to June 5th (10 weeks) to participate in the LAPASSION project.
The selected students will be guided by scholars in the research and development of solutions that will "Contribute to the creation of Smart Cities". The students that get admitted to the program will receive financial support of (1100 euros) for the trip and (3100 euros) for the stay.
If you are interested in participating, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be a student of one of the following Bachelor or Master’s Degree programs: computer engineering, chemistry, agriculture, logistics, law, administration, innovation, mathematics, physics, statistics.
- Have at least 120 credits completed in Higher Education.
- Ability to read, write and speak English at least at the intermediate level (B1).
- Have experience in group work.
- Be available stay in Santiago de Chile from March 30th to June 5th (it is mandatory to be there during these dates, there are no other possible dates)
- Applications should be sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org (include in the subject line LAPASSION@Santiago2020) and apply to the University of Salamanca registry (https://www.usal.es/registro).
- Letter of Motivation (in English) indicating interest and experience in the field.
- Curriculum Vitae (in English).
- List of curricular units in Higher Education and the respective classifications
- Official certificate of all subjects taken and the marks obtained for each.
- The B1 certificate in English or similar is would be valued, or an application for examination.
- Portfolio of the most outstanding projects developed by the student so far.
Applications must be submitted by 30-01-2020 (23:00)
- Juan M. Corchado (email@example.com)