Once again, the BISITE Research Group of the University of Salamanca announces its educational offer geared towards new technologies. Applicants for the 2022-2023 course can now pre-register for the courses starting next October.
Technology professionals are one of the most demanded roles nowadays due to the fact that the industry is undergoing modernization and requires competitive profiles in the digital area. Therefore, BISITE makes available seven degrees framed in technologies as important as the Internet of Things, Blockchain or cybersecurity.
The training offer for the 2022-2023 academic year is:
- Master and Expert Degrees in Internet of Things - http://iot.usal.es/en
- Master and Expert Degrees in Digital Animation - http://animaciondigital.usal.es/en
- Master and Expert Degrees in Internet Security - http://seguridad.usal.es/en
- Master and Expert Degrees in Blockchain - https://blockchain.usal.es/en
- Master and Expert Degrees in Digital Transformation - https://transformaciondigital.usal.es/en
- Master and Expert Degrees in 3D Printing - https://impresion3d.usal.es/en
- Master and Expert Degrees in Smart Cities & Intelligent Buildings https://smartcities.usal.es/en (taught in English)
- Master's Degree in ICT Resources in the Teaching-Learning Process https://recursostic.usal.es/en
- Expert Degree in Documentation Expertise https://periciadocumental.usal.es/en
- Expert Degree in Labor Management https://gestionlaboral.usal.es/en
The courses are taught by experts of national and international prestige. Our masters' degrees are delivered in collaboration with: Telefónica, Indra, Viewnext, Caetra Studios, AIR Institute and the IoT Digital Innovation Hub, among others.
Entry requirements and deadlines
Students must hold an official Spanish university degree, or another issued by a higher education institution from the European Higher Education Area.
University graduates from educational systems outside the European Higher Education Area may also access the program without the need for homologation of their degrees, once the University of Salamanca has verified that they accredit a qualification level equivalent to the corresponding official Spanish university degrees.
Likewise, those who meet the requirements to access the University (C.O.U., Higher Level Training Cycles, entrance exams for those over 25 and over 45) but who do not have an academic degree may access the Expert modality, in which the teaching load is lesser.
The Expert is a university degree that provides a more flexible and varied education offering professional and academic specialization or knowledge updating. The difference between the Expert and the Master lies in the teaching load, which is lower (45 ECTS) and the student profile at which it is aimed.
Students can access the online or blended mode. Pre-registration will end on September 19 until all places are taken. If you are interested in more details or in pursuing any of these master's degrees, please contact us at (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Pre-register here! https://pretit.usal.es/