The consortium leading the ONEP-ON or ON Inclusive Entrepreneur Project, moves forward with its development. The Project is coordinated by Social Services Management of Castile and Leon. The partners of the project include the INTRAS Foundation, University of Salamanca, Chamber of Guarda, Polytechnic Institute of Guarda, Federation of Social Enterprises for Work Integration, Associations of Special Employment Centres, Asprodes FEAPS Salamanca, ASPAYM CYL, La Encina, CERCIG, Salamanca’s Diocesan ADM Estrela and Caritas.
The main Sources of Employment are the Green Employment Centres, Accessible Tourism, Agrofood Production, Community Services, Arts and Crafts and Local Products and the general objectives are:
- To promote entrepreneurship based on the socioeconomic situation of the territory, through the creation of new lines of action and market niches.
- To improve competitiveness of social economy companies in the cross-border territory.
- To create new niches of social and environmental value.
- To facilitate access to employment for people at risk of exclusion from work.
- To encourage the creation of socially inclusive enterprises.
Since this project is a meeting point between entrepreneurs in the field of social initiative, the program is aimed at:
- People with disabilities or those who are at risk of exclusion and are actively seeking employment in the areas under study.
- Entrepreneurs in search of new business opportunities willing to create new lines of action, exploring new Sources of Employment, in the border area between Castile and León and Portugal.
To date, different workshops, conferences and networkings have been held to meet the objectives of creating, promoting, improving and encouraging inclusive businesses. The latest ones took place in October/November, they have had a tangible impact on employment and motivation in rural areas:
- Motivational session on the search for Employment in Guijuelo - 02/10/2018
- Motivational session on the search for Employment in Peñaranda de Bracamonte - 04/10/2018
- Technical Conference "Networking. When less (me) is more (us)" - 05/11/2018
Inclusive Entrepreneurship Project: Cross-border employment opportunities and business (0062_ON_INCLUSIVENTREPENEUR_3_E) is a project financed by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) in the framework of the Interreg V-A Spain-Portugal 2014-2020 programme (PocTep). It has a total budget of € 1,403,327.09 and an ERDF contribution of € 1,052,495.32.
If you want to learn more about the project visit: https://oninclusiventrepreneur.com/es/