Would you like to start your PhD? Do you have a good CV? If the answer is yes, this is your opportunity! We would like to give you the possibility of joining a multidisciplinary and inter-university research group, with more than 70 members (including two Marie Curie postdocs now working with us).
In the framework of the Iotalentum project (iotalentum.eu), we offer 1 PhD position as part of the Innovative Training Networks (ITN). If your main research interests are Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, Blockchain, Smart Grids or Smart Homes, don't hesitate and send your application!
- Topic: smart grids - secure management of energy resources.
- Objectives: design a collaborative environment capable of monitoring and measuring the energy produced and consumed by different users and create an automated system for the " invoicing " of a balance, resulting from the user's interaction with this energy pool.
The position can be applied for by early-stage researchers of any nationality who:
- Hold a Master's Degree (or equivalent) in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or a related field.
- Do not possess a PhD degree.
- At the date of appointment, are somewhere within the first four years of their research experience. Research experience is measured from the date on which the researcher obtained the master's degree, which would formally entitle him/her to start a PhD.
- At the time of selection, not having resided/performed their research activity in Spain for more than 12 months in the 3 years prior to the closing date of the call.
- Be fluent in English.
Nationalities eligible for application:
Early-stage researchers from Europe (EU28+ associated countries).
Early-stage researchers from outside Europe (America, Asia, Australia, Africa, etc.).
The fellowship has a duration of 36 months. The recruitment process starts on April 21, 2022. The selected student will start the program in June 2022.
The funding covers, (A) housing, (B) mobility and (C *) family allowance:
A) Housing allowance (A + B): 32,400 € / year.
B) Mobility allowance: 600 € / month.
C *) Family (only candidates who are married or have children at the time of recruitment are eligible): 500 € / month.
If you are interested, you can check the offer and find out how to send your application here: https://euraxess.ec.europa.eu/jobs/775474
The deadline is 5 May.