A new academic year will soon be beginning, the pre-enrolment phase for the master's degree courses has already been opened. These master’s degrees are organized by the BISITE Research Group at the University of Salamanca.
There is a broad training offer for the academic year 2021-2022, with a total of 14 degrees in the modality of master's degree or expert's degree. The courses are oriented towards professional training, facilitating access to methodologies and technologies that will make it easier to enter the job market. The degrees have been designed and implemented thanks to the collaboration of relevant companies such as IBM, Telefónica I+D, Deloitte, VIEWNEXT, BeOnPrice.
Technology professionals are in great demand amongst current companies, we are aware of this and we offer the opportunity to train specialists in areas such as Blockchain, Internet of Things, Digital Transformation or Internet Security, among others, as well as the possibility of doing internships in important companies that are part of our Digital Innovation HUB.
BISITE Master's Degrees
- Master in Internet of Things - http://iot.usal.es
- Master in Digital Animation - http://animaciondigital.usal.es
- Master in Internet Security - http://seguridad.usal.es
- Master in Blockchain - https://blockchain.usal.es
- Master in ICT - http://tic.usal.es
- Master's Degree in Technologies Applied to Industry 4.0 http://industria40.usal.es
- Master in Digital Transformation - https://transformaciondigital.usal.es/
- Master's Degree in Digital Intelligence https://inteligenciadigital.usal.es/
- Master's Degree in Social Media Systems Management https://socialmedia.usal.es/
- Master's Degree in Mobile Application Development - https://movilidad.usal.es/
- Master's Degree in Knowledge Transfer and R&D&I Management https://gestionidi.usal.es/
- Master's Degree in FINTECH https://fintech.usal.es/
- Master in 3D Printing https://impresion3d.usal.es/
- Master in Smart Cities & Intelligent Buildings https://smartcities.usal.es/es (taught in English)
These postgraduate degrees are in online or blended learning modalities, so they can be combined with a job or other studies.
Modalities and access
Students must hold an official Spanish university degree or another degree issued by a higher education institution in the European Higher Education Area.
Access is also open to university graduates from educational systems outside the European Higher Education Area without the need to have their degrees recognised, provided that the University of Salamanca verifies that they accredit a level of education equivalent to the corresponding official Spanish university degrees.
Likewise, those who meet the University admission requirements (C.O.U., Higher Level Training Cycles, entrance exams for those over 25 and over 45) but who do not have an academic degree, may also access the Expert’s Degree or University Extension Diploma in which the teaching load is lower.
The Expert is a university degree that provides a more flexible and diversified training, which offers professional or academic specialisation or knowledge upgrading. The difference between this degree and the Master's degree lies in the teaching load, which is lower (45 ECTS) and the student profile for which it is intended.
Enrolment closes on 18 September until all places are taken. If you are interested in further details or in taking any of these master's degrees, please contact us at (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Reserve your place! https://bisite.usal.es/es/formacion/masteres