From the BISITE Research Group of the University of Salamanca we are looking to hire a person with a university degree in the field of electronic engineering, systems and computing, telecommunications or industrial with knowledge in Firmware to support the electronics department in different projects related to IoT, Industry 4.0, Edge Computing, etc.
Among the necessary skills are:
- Knowledge and programming skills in C/C++ languages and especially embedded C.
- Previous experience in programming using embedded language in any of the following microcontrollers: PIC, ST, Texas Instruments, Atmel, NXP...
- Experience with communication protocols: I2C, SPI, UART...
- Knowledge of wireless communication technologies: Wifi, Bluetooth, Radiofrequency, NFC, LoRa...
- Knowledge in Arduino.
- Ability to understand electronic component datasheets.
- Interest in R&D and continuous training in new technologies
Other valuable capacities:
- Understanding of cryptography and security for embedded systems
- Knowledge of Real Time Operating Systems.
- Knowledge in Raspberry.
- Knowledge and skills in assembly language and Python programming.
We are looking for a person:
- Able to work independently and as a team.
Tasks to be performed:
- You will participate in the definition, selection and programming of microcontrollers within the company's projects; as well as the definition and development of FW, execution of tests and maintenance of the programs, all under the supervision and direction of the Project Manager.
- You will develop firmware for embedded applications and the generation of technical and functional documentation.
- You will coordinate with the rest of the team of hardware, firmware, software, mechanical design and production technicians.
What do we offer?
- Excellent working environment and flexible work schedule in case of training/studies.
- A full-time contract will be made for 6 months with the possibility of extension.
- Competent salary.
Emails and inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org