From the BISITE Research Group of the University of Salamanca we are looking to hire a person with a degree in Electronic Engineering/Telecommunications or a Technician in Electronic Product Development with knowledge in different tasks related to hardware design to support the electronics department in different projects related to IoT, Industry 4.0, Edge Computing, etc.
Among the necessary skills are:
- Experience in the design of multilayer printed circuit boards using circuit design software: Altium, KiCAD, Eagle, PADS, ORCAD...
- Knowledge in hardware design of digital, analogical, power electronics...
- Electronic component’s Datasheets understanding.
- Experience in the design and development of communication circuits: USB, Ethernet, RS232/RS485...
- Experience with measuring equipment and work in an electronic laboratory environment (oscilloscope, logic analyzers, multimeters, soldering stations...)
- Generation of manufacturing files (BOM, Gerber, NCDrill, Pick&Place...), order management and functional tests
- Experience in the design, development and evaluation of electronic hardware for embedded devices.
Other valuable skills:
- Design and 3D printing
- Knowledge of C/C++ programming in Arduino.
We are looking for a person:
- Able to work independently and as a team.
Tasks to be performed:
- You will participate in the definition, selection and design of electronic circuits within the company's projects; as well as the definition and development of HW (circuit diagram and design), execution of tests and maintenance of the devices developed, all under the supervision and direction of the Project Manager.
- You will develop hardware for embedded applications and the generation of technical and functional documentation.
- You will coordinate with the rest of the team of hardware, firmware, software, mechanical design and production technicians.
What do we offer?
- Excellent working environment and flexible work schedule in case of training/studies.
- A full-time contract will be made for 6 months with the possibility of extension.
- Competent salary.
Emails and inquiries: email@example.com