University of Salamanca will support 2 fellowships for Higher Education students (BSc or MSc students) to participate in these multidisciplinary projects. The selected USAL Students will join students from other LAPASSION partners in Uberaba to develop these multidisciplinary projects.
- The selected students will be granted to develop a project guided by academics.
- When: from March 18 to May 24, 2019 (10 weeks).
- Where: Uberaba (Brazil).
- Project to develop: The selected students from all institutions of LAPASSION project will work on “Food for future”.
- Financial Support: Each selected student will receive support for travel (820 €) and stay (3010 €).
Requirements to apply
- To be student from one of the following BSc or MSc programmes: computer engineering, chemistry, agriculture, logistic, law, administration, innovation.
- To have completed at least 120 credits in Higher Education.
- Ability to read, write, and speak in English language at least in Intermediate level (B1).
- Previous experience in group working.
- To be available to be in Uberaba between March 18 to May 24, 2019 (mandatory to be there during these dates, no other dates are possible).
- Applications need to be sent to the following address: email@example.com (include in the subject LAPASSION@Uberaba) and to register in the registry of the university of Salamanca (http://www.usal.es/registro or SEDE_USAL).
- Motivation Letter (in English language) stating the interest and the experience in the field.
- Curriculum Vitae (in English language).
- List of curricular units and respective rankings in Higher Education.
- Official Certificate of all the taken subjects and marks.
- B1 certificate in English language or similar is well valued, or a request for an examination.
- Portfolio of the most important developed projects.
- Applications need to be submitted till 08-02-2019 (23:00 h) (Extended date)
- Juan M. Corchado